So you want to know more about me? Awesome!
What can I say, I am flattered. I guess lets get the boring stuff out of the way, shall we!
So I am a Software Developer, that’s my day job and unless your are technical which is possible I have the following skill set
- Frameworks: Angular2, NodeJS, ExpressJS, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Hibernate, OpenJPA, Open EJB, JAXB, JAX-RS, Arquillian, Junit, Symfony PHP Framework, NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Twitter Bootstrap, Backbone, Underscore, jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile
- Web Service: SOAP, REST
- Familiar with: BASH, C, Google API, Enom API, Twitter API, Facebook API, Pinterest API, PayPal API
- Database: Oracle. MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB
- Platforms: CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Apache 2.2, LAMP, WAMP, Plesk, CPanel, WHM, Windows 8, Windows 7, OSX
- Open Source: Magento, WordPress, Joomla
- Web Services: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Customer Relations Manager (CRM), Content Management System (CMS), Pay Per Click (PPC), Email Marketing Solutions, Social Media Marketing
- Software: Vagrant, PHPStorm, Netbeans, Vim, Eclipse, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access, MS Outlook, Firebug, Web Developer Tools, MySQL Workbench, MySQLYog
Thought I would take a snippet of my resume to make that easy.
Now that we got the boring stuff out of the way, who am I and what I am into?
Well lets see, I love going to the movies which I do as a pass time when I don’t have my daughter. When I do however I am spending most of my time with her.
I like playing XBox with my buddy and watch Netflix and Prime. When I am learning which is almost everyday. It either is at work and has something to do with work or I am learning how to improve my life and my daughters life.
I know it’s not the norm these days, but I want to leave her a legacy.
Why am I doing this?
Well as I already said I want to leave a legacy for my daughter and this is part of my journey. I do have affiliate links which is more so just to pay for hosting, but I hope someday more than that.
I have lots of interest as you will find out (if you haven’t already). Which I hear is a no, no on a blog cause it is better to be focused on a specific topic. Which I do agree and I will eventually make others that are more focused. This is my blog with my name on it so I am just going to be me and share my passions and share my journey in reaching my goals so that you my readers might be able to relate and hopefully learn from my successes and failures .